Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day at the Beach, by Bruno

This was in February.
My Daddy works 5 mornings a week and so does Mama.  On Fridays I usually have to stay in the motor home by myself for a while so they can go visit stuff with their friends, Casey's Mom & Dad.  There's my Dad painting.

One Friday, they asked me if I wanted to go.  They don't have to ask twice, I run right out and wait for them to open the door to the jeep.

 They decided to take us to a dog beach, we had to keep our leash on, but it was fun anyway.

I absolutely LOVE the water.

When I come out I like rolling in the sand, kinda upsets my Mama, but it's so much fun.  I go play in the water, come out and roll in the sand, back & forth.

Don't I look handsome all wet and full of sand?

They have a dog wash in the parking lot, Mama & Daddy were pretty happy about that.

That was fun, now we go back home.

Oh good, water, that water we played in was salty, I'm thirsty.

I slept all the way home.

I still had so much sand on me, Daddy had to brush me, and that feels so good.

Oh yes, my couch.  What a good day, beats staying home alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment