Sunday, July 27, 2014

We're Home

We got here Friday night, we are at Range Pond Campground in Poland, Maine.  When I turn on the cold water faucet I actually get cold water.  I can sleep with the windows open and get some cool air, real air.  I need a blanket to sleep, I can sit outside without all that humidity, the list goes on.  I guess I'm just a true Mainer.  Bruno is enjoying being outside too.  I saw my granddaughters Friday night for a quick hug and picked them up at noon yesterday for the afternoon.  It was awesome.


We had some visitors yesterday, which was really good for Don.  We had someone come visit today but he did not want to get out of bed, this is one of his very angry days.  I tread very lightly on those days, and on real bad days at least I have somewhere close to run away to.

No comments:

Post a Comment