Friday, February 25, 2011

"Guess who came to visit!" by Bruno

The other day, I was just relaxing on the couch when all of a sudden Mama went out to talk to somebody, I recognized that voice, it was Casey's Mama, so out I ran.  I hadn't seen my friend Casey since last September.  She got so big, she's my size now, and she is beautiful.

So we played,

and played.

She has way more energy than I have, I had to rest often.

But not for long, we played some more.  She is so much fun.

And sometimes we can just chew our own sticks together.
 She has to stay tied or she'll go jump in the pond, so when she doesn't want to let me rest, I just go a little beyond her leash and rest anyway.  What fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi mom n don! it's your only daughter calling! I just got on using my riend's laptop. she says i can check out ur blog anytime i want. woohoo! I love the pics of bruno playing! I miss him almost as i miss u guys! (ok, maybe i miss him a little more... lol) love U!!!

    ReplyDelete