Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bruno's back

We left my friend Jasper and his people Jim and went to Asheville, North Carolina.  When we got here yesterday, Mama and Daddy stopped at a visitor's center to get information and a map.  Guess what they found, a dog park.  Away we went.

There were lots of dogs, that's me behind the black dog.

I ran alot, played catch alot, but really didn't find a dog to hang out with.

This morning we were sitting outside and I asked my Daddy if we could go to the dog park again.  He reminded me to be careful with my hip.  I haven't told anyone yet, it's kind of embarassing, I fell out of bed the other night and hurt my hip, if I use it wrong I start limping again.

It was first thing in the morning, so there was only one dog, his name was Bridger.
 He was a 5 month old Flat Coated Retriever.  When he's all grown up he'll look just like me but black.

He was really fun to hang out with.

We chased each other.

Daddy would throw a ball or frisbee and we'd run for it.

Once I got tired and had to rest.  He was alot like me, very mellow.

We even dug a hole together.

Bridger had to go home, so Daddy played ball with me until I got tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment