Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bruno's new friend

We're here in Red Bay, Alabama waiting for my moving house to be fixed.  Mama and Daddy are a little bored but I'm not.  There are alot of other dogs here waiting with their people to get their houses into the garage.  There are some people here who don't belong to a dog, they're by themselves, so sad.  Every time I see a dog, its small, it barks at me and is scared because I'm bigger.  All I want to do is play, I won't hurt them.  They don't know it but I'm more scared of them cause they're so noisy and look so mean.  Well yesterday morning, when I was taking my Daddy out for a walk we saw another dog walking his daddy, he was big, I heard somebody say Great Dane, same age as me.  He was a lot bigger than me so I figured he wouldn't be scared of me, I wanted to play. 

I heard that he goes to doggy day care too, and he knows how to play.  So I introduced myself to him, and you know how we do that.

His name is Zeus, he is really nice and gentle.  He's having a hard time because not only are the little dogs afraid of him. so are their people, and he really wants to play too.

He put his great big paw on me to let me know he wouldn't hurt me.

We had so much fun.

Later on that day his Daddy came and knocked on the door and when Mama opened the door she said "Can Bruno come out and play?"  So we played hard some more.

And had so much fun.  Mama got a whole lot of pictures.

We got full of dirty sand.  But our Mama's wiped us down and were happy we got to play.

This morning when I took my Daddy for a walk, he found a big field.  He took my leash off so I could run.  He knows that I will come back when he calls, cause I don't want him to get lost.  As I was running, Zeus saw me and he came running too.  We chased each other and played.  He can run really fast.  Mama was still sleeping so she didn't get any pictures.  We played so hard that every once in a while I had to stop and rest because of my heart, Zeus understood and just let me rest till I could play again.  He had to go back home to Missouri this afternoon, I hope we run into him again in our travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment