Sunday, July 25, 2010

More Concerts

First I need to make a correction.  When I talked about the locomotive we saw in Minnesota I said it held 25 gallons of water, that should have been 25,000 gallons.

Last night there was a KISS concert.  We didn't go to that one but we might just as well have, they were so loud.  We could even see part of their pyrotechnics.  They also had fireworks after the show.

Tonight we saw The Band Perry, they were pretty good.

Then caame Eric Church.  I had heard him before and found he was pretty good.  His live concert, on the other hand, we didn't find very good at all.  The bass was so loud, I could feel my water bottle fibrate.  We left half way through and like KISS, we could hear them lound & clear from our motor home.

I don't like having 2 concerts in one night, it seems like it takes them forever to swap the stage.  This was our view walking back to the campsite.

We were outside next to the motor home talking to our neighbor when I took this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment