Saturday, July 24, 2010

Resting time for Bruno

I have played so hard with my new friend Casey, we're real good buds, we understand each other.

When I get tired, and you know I often I take short rests, she leaves me alone and lets me rest. (most of the time)

Once when I was resting, Mama brought out a bowl of water, Casey went to the bowl, looked at it, then came to get me so we could drink together.

One day Daddy was at the motor home door and Mama was cooking supper.  All of a sudden Daddy told us to look out the window, there was a dog JUST like me.  Her name was Ellie, she was a year old, and her Daddy said she liked to play, so out I came.

You can hardly tell us apart.

We had so much fun.

Now Uncle Paul and Aunt Joyce are going somewhere else and we're going to the fair.  I'm really going to miss Casey, but boy am I tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment