Friday, September 10, 2010

Bradford, PA

We stayed at a Walmart last night in Greenville, PA driving in just as it was getting dark.  I noticed an Amish buggy in front of us and saw that they parked under cover with another buggy.  I had to take this picture this morning.  I thought it was awesome that Walmart supplies a "garage" for the horses & buggies.

I thought this was an unusual sign, it was actually a boat launch on the river.

We went to the Zippo Museum in Bradford, PA

These are the lights surrounding the museum and down the entry drive.  I would have loved to see them at night.

This is the Zippo car, it just happened that it wasn't on tour.

The entrance to the museum.

This was neat, this is entirely made of zippo lighters, none of them were changed to create the flag.  These are all different zippos as they were actually manufactured.  The flag was about 8'x10'.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment