Thursday, September 9, 2010

North Canton, Ohio

I am totally taken by the sky.

The different looks the colors and clouds give it are simply outstanding.

We stopped at the Frank London/Fannie May chocolate factory.

We couldn't bring cameras on the tour but could take pictures of the store.

Can you imagine this much chocolate?  Quality chocolate, the kind my mother used to hide from us kids, we didn't know the difference, chocolate was chocolate.  (When I grew up I did the same thing.)

When we left we headed towards Greenville, PA for the night.  While on 62 there was a detour.  My favorite saying is "everything happens for a reason", well, we saw some neat stuff on this detour.  Look at the cars on the roof of this bar.

This was REALLY neat.  He was just going down the side of the road and I snapped it as we went by.

No comments:

Post a Comment