Friday, February 19, 2010

Another word from Bruno

Some nice lady told Mama and Daddy about a dog park.  We finally found this.

I didn't know what this was all about, but when we went through the first gate they took my leash off then opened the second gate.  Man, I got all kinds of doggy smells.  I knew there had to be a bunch of them here somewhere.


Yes, I found one, but he was kind of small, so I kept going.  It felt so good to run without a leash.  I hadn't done that since the beach at Corpus Christi.

Yes, more dogs, every dog was so nice, they all had to come see who the "new kid on the block" was.  There was alot of sniffing going on.

Here I am with 2 new friends, you really have to enlarge this picture so you can see how pretty they are.  We had so much fun.



Oh boy, more friends.


It really felt good to play, I really miss my friends at The Dog Lodge.

OK Dad, I'm tired, can we go home now?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment