Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wilcox, AZ

We went exploring today, I'm really obsessed with the beautiful skies our here.

So call me crazy.

I was facinated with the sky, but I still noticed this sign.  Guess where we headed.

I was surprised to see a vineyard in Arizona.

What a neat find this was.  They had a large room with tables, a large bar and a gift shop.  I guess they have weddings there.  That was taken from the bar looking into the gift shop.  And of course I had to try a few wines.  They had me taste one that goes great with dark chocolate.  That was a "gotta have", along with the chocolate.

The entrance almost looked like a wine cellar.

We also found a local place to have some B-B-Q briskett and spare ribs.  Very big down here.

That red part is an old railroad car.  It looked like an actual old dining car on the inside. Quite quaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment